· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering.
· 3-5 years of proven working experience.
· Certificates: RHCFA / RHCE / Oracle Solaris one or more will be plus
· Experience as a UNIX/Linux/Solaris system administrator.
· Experience on storage environments, file systems, and network protocols.
· Detailed knowledge of UNIX principles, file editing, UNIX commands, and file manipulation.
· Experience with LINUX shell scripting.
· Knowledge of networking principles including routing, subnets, TCP, IP, VLANs, and UDP.
· Understanding of backup procedures and storage management.
· In-depth knowledge of server’s hardware systems including circuit boards, memory modules, and processors.
· Ability to detect and troubleshoot software and application
· Extensive years of experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.9 or later release.
· Ability to perform OS upgrades and patch installations on multiple Linux/Unix Flavors.
· Knowledge of Oracle RAC Architecture, configuration and implementation.
· Ability to work night shift and/or weekends when necessary
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- IT Services; Financial Services; Banking
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6