A Waitress, or Hostess is responsible for ensuring diners have a positive experience at food establishments by exhibiting excellent customer service. Their duties include greeting diners and taking their orders, communicating with members of the kitchen about orders and carrying meals or beverages to the correct tables.
- Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders.
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area.
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests.
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests.
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food.
- Performing shift duties like delivering racks of cups to the service station, rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables and removing debris and more.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies