We have a fantastic opportunity of a Warehouse Associate available for our office in Jeddah.
Support the warehouse activity including Receiving, Dispatching, Scanning, Labelling etc. Ready to work with flexibility and under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with safety performance of Jeddah Warehouse.
- Monthly Safety update must be submitted for review.
- Ensure that any machinery, equipment, or vehicles used within the department are maintained and
- correctly guarded and meet agreed safety standards.
- The Departmental Manager must be advised copies of records of all maintenance, statutory, and
- insurance requirements in timely manner.
- Ensure that all fire and other emergency equipment is properly maintained regularly with all faults
- rectified promptly.
- First Aid box need to be maintained as per Civil Defense directions. Incorporate safety instructions
- in routine orders and see that they are obeyed. Take all reasonable steps to prevent workers from
- taking risks.
- Preparation for Renewal of Civil Defense License by meeting the requirement of authority in advance to
- avoid any fines and legal consequences.
- Report to the management on matters relating to safety and health
Receiving, Sorting and Dispatching:
- Supporting regular Inventories as per the schedule given from time to time.
- Loading, unloading, scanning, and counting of cartons to tally with transport documents.
- Preparing seasonal and End of Season deliveries including packing, scanning, weighing, and labeling of
- cartons as per delivery schedule and according to the WH Procedures.
- Update the daily activity and progress to line manager
- Check any physical damages of property / materials on regular basis.
- the goods on shelves by line, model, size and color according to the Management Procedures.
- Assisting in compiling Warehouse Delivery Reports after each shipment and ensuring clearance
- of all goods received.
Maintenance and Warehouse Organisation
- Direct the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
- Keeping the warehouse organized & tidy at all times.
- Maintain WH equipments in good shape and ensuring a safe working environment
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
Familiar with Computer and MS office
Flexible to work overtime and under pressure when required
Being able to communicate clearly so that expectations and business goals are clearly understood.
Being able to establish successful relationships based on trust and mutual respect
Being able to organize work in a neat and orderly manner and keeping an eye on details
Being able to function effectively and efficiently at multiple levels
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies