Contract: Temporary (1 year, renewable)
Salary: Range from QAR 8,500 – QAR 11,500
The Welfare & Employee Relations Specialist position carries out all welfare and employee relations activity, such as grievances, complaints, counseling and promotes the health and well-being of all staff. The emphasis is on the betterment of the work environment and employee well-being.
The Welfare & Employee Relations Office contributes to Company by taking responsibility to receive company employees’ requests, grievance, and appeals, register in the prescribed tools, and ensure resolution and timely delivery.
Preferred Nationality: Any
Min. Years of Experience: 5 years
Education: Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management related
- Labor Relations. Counselling & coaching is an advantage.
- Qatar Labor Law & Legislation.
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills. Other languages are an advantage.
- Computer Literacy (proficiency in MS Office applications).
- HRIS / SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Customer-service oriented
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma