WHR Power Plant Head (Cement Plant)
• Process and layout engineering for complete WHR power plant.
• Site Follow up and coordination with the project site manager.
• Execution of WHR Power Plant and understanding of site safety requirements
• Statutory compliance especially compliance of authority regulations related to boiler operation and construction, safety and Environment Regulation
• Co-ordinate with the site manager all project related activities.
• Assure that Execution of the Project as per the execution plan highlighting any technical aspect to site manager which may affect the project performance.
• Participate the Quality inspection at site and vendors works.
• Conduct commissioning, performance tests of major equipment such as Boiler, Turbine, Condenser, and Cooling tower, DM Plant etc. and take over the WHR Power Plant for operations.
• Operation and Maintenance safety requirements
• Implementation and maintain of a Reliability Centred Maintenance system
• Improvement in the reliability, availability and maintainability for all pieces of equipment
• Planning, scheduling and execution of the Shut Down activity
• Predictive and preventive maintenance plan in SAP-PM. Preventive maintenance plan elaboration and improvements for the spare parts from the Warehouse in cooperation with the planner.
• Spare parts planning
• Stoppage analysis and related RCFAs
• Exploring better maintenance technologies and methods in order to improve the reliability and reduce the maintenance costs and repair procedure’s improvements accordingly.
• Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and decisions in cooperation with the inspectors and Production Department • Creating and updating a formal Critical Condition Levels system for major pieces of equipment within the plant.
• Providing training to the workers for the new pieces of equipment
• Responsible for updating the technical drawings
• Provide yearly report including operation audit to assure the project objectives have been achieved and recommendations for remedies in case if needed.